- Operating Voltage :12 Volt
- Battery Type :AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Battery Capacity :7 Amp Hour
- Charging Mode :Automatic
- Indicator Display :LED
- Weight :8.5 lbs.
- Warranty :1 Year Limited
- UPC :010271025725
1924 12 Volt Vehicle Memory Saver
A high capacity Memory Saver designed to allow technicians to save computer settings, radio presets and more while vehicle batteries are changed. The new Memory Saver features a 7 amp hour internal battery, enabling it to outlast even the most difficult and time consuming battery replacement applications, with capacity to spare to tackle the next job.
Boasts several features that bring improved convenience and peace of mind to memory saving applications. These include a master ON/OFF switch to prevent output when the unit is not in use, easy-to-read battery status and charging progress LED indicators, integrated OBDII cable on the unit side to eliminate accidental disconnections and a 12V power port to power accessories. Note: when using any jump starter as a vehicle memory saver, care must be taken to secure both battery cables when the vehicle's primary starting battery is removed. Failure to do so could result in property damage and/or personal injury.
- 12 Volt Power Supply Capability
- high capacity 7 Amp Hour battery
- Master ON/OFF switch
- Battery charge status LEDs
- Unit function status LEDs
- Integrated OBDII cable for secure connection to the unit
- 12 Volt power port<1 Year Limited Warranty