- Operating Voltage : 6/12/24 Volt
- Amp Load : 2000 CCA
- Max CCA Testing Capacity : 2000 CCA
- Cable Reach : 56"
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited
- Weight : 25.6 lbs.
- UPC : 010271024520
Model Number: 1876
6/12/24 Volt Carbon Pile Battery Load Tester
The 1876 provides variable load carbon pile testing capability for 6, 12 or 24 Volt batteries to 2000 CCA. It allows quick, conclusive assessment of battery capacity as well as at-a-glace diagnosis of alternator output and starting system capacity. The unit features voltage selection to dial in the battery voltage for easy reading of the test results. With dual gauges, it is easy to manage the testing process and observe the results. Load control is smooth and precise.
- Variable load capability to 1000 Amps
- Tests batteries to 2000CCA
- Enables Starter and Alternator assessment
- 56" cable reach
- Large, easy-to-read gauges
- Heavy-duty clamps penetrate corrosion on battery terminals
- 1 Year Limited Warranty