• Operating Voltage : 12V
• Operational Mode : Automatic
• Charging Rates : 100/40/10A
• Charging Phases : 7
• Battery Types Charged : Flooded, AGM, Spiral, Deep Cycle, Marine
• Power Supply Output : 0-100A on Demand, 13.1-14.9V
• Maximum Voltage Ripple in PS Mode : 100mV
• Reverse Polarity Protection : Yes
• Battery Fault Detection : Yes
• Temperature Compensation : Yes
• Output Cable Length : 13′
• Output cable Gauge : #2AWG
• AC Input : ***Requires 20A service***
• Weight : 25 lbs.
• Warranty : 1 Year Limited
• UPC : 010271026968
12 Volt 100A Flashing Power Supply and 100/40/10A Fleet Battery Charger
The PL6800 is designed to provide stable power, on demand up to 100 amps, to a vehicle electrical system to support module reprogramming. It is also designed specifically for fleet service battery charging with a maximum charge rate of 100 amps, to quickly and effectively bring 4- and 8-battery Group 31 packs back to full charge.
In power supply mode, the PRO-LOGIX PL6800 provides power to maintain vehicle electrical system voltage at a preset level, increasing its output in response to system load increases to maintain a stable power environment for successfully reprogramming. It features a voltage output range of 13.1-14.9V, adjustable in 0.1V increments. allowing the operator to dial the output in exactly as specified by the supplier of the vehicle under service. It features fast load responsiveness for ultra-quick recovery from system demand increases. It also delivers its massive power with minimal voltage ripple (<100mV), providing a clean flow of power to the vehicle without risk of programming interference.
In charging mode, the PL6800 utilizes advanced microprocessor-controlled logic to precisely deliver a fully automatic charging routine designed to optimally charge and maintain each battery or battery pack serviced. The PL6800 features the ability to properly charge a wide variety of lead acid battery types, including Conventional, AGM, Spiral Wound, Start-Stop, Deep Cycle and Marine batteries – for virtually any lead acid battery type installed in a vehicle, the PL6100 can deliver a proper, beneficial charge. The PL6800 adapts its charging approach based on the needs of each battery or battery pack it services. Such adaptations can include activating a soft start mode on deeply discharged batteries, a battery repair mode on older/distressed batteries and temperature compensation when charging in extreme temperatures. It also incorporates numerous features to make charging safer for the operator and the vehicle/battery being charged, including over-voltage protection, reverse polarity protection, smart clamp technology and battery fault detection.
- 0-100A (on demand) power supply mode to maintain system voltage
- Power supply mode provides optimal support for vehicle reprogramming and ADAS recalibration
- Power supply mode has minimal voltage ripple (<100mV)
- Power supply mode features Rapid Load Response (RLR) technology
- 100/40/10A charging modes allow quick, efficient charging of all battery sizes
- Properly charges Flooded, AGM, Spiral Wound, Deep Cycle and Marine Batteries
- Forced start mode allows charging of totally dead batteries
- Battery repair mode overcomes battery sulfation to restore reserve capacity
- Reverse polarity protection and battery fault detection
- Extra-long 13′ cable reach
- PowerJaw clamps provide improved access to hard-to-reach batteries
- PowerJaw clamps allow the hood to be closed (most vehicles) during ADAS calibration
- Requires 20A service