4001 12/24 Volt Commercial Jump Starter
The 4001, a 12/24 Volt commercial jump starter, from SOLAR, is a versatile unit that provides endless jumps for auto lots, auction houses, fleet operations, implement dealerships, agricultural operations, construction operations and other environments where heavy duty jump starting is a regular occurrence.
Model No. 4001 accommodates two user-installed batteries (up to Group 31 size) to deliver its jump starting power and features 10-foot 1/0 jumper cable leads, enabling easy access to the starting points on vehicles of all shapes and sizes. It features an enhanced, automatic charging system that enables easy charging and maintenance of the installed batteries when not in use. The charging system can be optimized to properly charge both flooded or AGM battery types.
- 12 and 24 Volt capabilities
- Accommodates two user-installed batteries (up to Group 31)
- Charges flooded and AGM batteries
- Voltage Spike Protection
- Automatic Reverse Polarity Protection
- Timer and off switch, plus detachable output cables, for optimal safety
- Battery Charger : 7 Amp (Automatic)
- Battery Type : accommodates (2) Group 31 (user installed)
- Cable Length : 10′
- Cable Gauge : 1/0 Welding Cable
- Indicator Display : Gauge
- Cold Cranking Amps – 12 Volt : based on batteries installed
- Cold Cranking Amps – 24 Volt : based on batteries installed
- Voltage Spike Protection : yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection : yes
- Weight : 77.2 lbs.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited
- UPC : 010271023998